понедельник, 12 марта 2012 г.

Dumas, Miller Help Suns Make It to Top

The Suns, who are on track to finish in the neighborhood of65-17, might have the best rookie tandem in Richard Dumas and OliverMiller, who has slimmed down to 285.

"I weighed more than 335 pounds last summer," Miller saidrecently.

"So I've lost more than 50 pounds. And I can really feel thedifference.

"I was on the way to killing myself, trying to run the floorwith that much weight.

"My goal is to lose about five more pounds and then work withour trainer (Robin Pound) on toning and getting my power back."

The 6-7 Dumas is a slasher who averages 16 points and 4.6rebounds. He is a 53 percent shooter. Miller ranks 10th on the14-player roster in minutes played, but is third in blocked shots,sixth in rebounds and is scoring 5.7 points a game.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий